Saturday, December 6, 2008

CashCrate: What the heck is it?

Ok, so maybe you have heard of CashCrate, maybe you haven't. I'm going to give you the heads up about it. CashCrate is pretty much a way to make money by filling out offers and taking surveys to name a few. There are a lot of ways to make money from this site. And here is the best part, it is absolutely free. I have been to other make money sites that say free on them, but then it turns out only the “sign up” was free or only the “information” was free and everything else you got to pay for. LAME. But not here. I have never had to pay a cent or given any sort of credit card information what-so-ever.

I guess what I love the most about this site is that they keep their word. They don’t try to fool you into thinking you are going to make a bajillion dollars in one week. You get back as much as you put into it. And they will always pay you. That’s actually what puts them apart from the other sites, their consistency with paying. I don’t know about you but I like having some extra cash around every month.

So give it a try, sign up is free. I mean what have you got to lose? Nothing! Its great you can't lose! But you potentially have a lot to gain.

No comments: